Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:16+, Maximum Age:60, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Volunteers are needed to help inspect and sort food donations to get them ready for distribution to those in need. This includes checking expiration dates, making sure cans are not rusty or missing labels, and boxing similar items together to put on our shelves for our partner organizations to stock their pantries. Volunteers are required to wear closed-toed shoes.
Age Requirement: 14 . Adult supervision is required for minors under 16.
*We are seeing an increased need throughout our service area because of economic changes due to COVID-19. We value the health of our community. Please help us prevent the possible spread of contagious illnesses. As a precaution, we ask that you consider the following circumstances before volunteering:
- If you are not feeling well, especially if you are exhibiting common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- If you or someone close to you has traveled to areas impacted by COVID-19.
- If you or someone close to you has been asked to self-quarantine.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: