Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Non-Profit Development Intern
Want to have a fun internship working for a great cause this semester? Big Bend Cares is seeking an intern to work with our Development Department on fundraising, coordinating annual events, improving social media presence, marketing materials, and more. This is an unpaid position.
The Development Intern provides support with agency fundraisers and special event programs. This position works under the direction of the Chief Development Officer and Volunteer and Events Coordinator.
The ability to commit to a specific schedule every week. 20-30 hours preferred. This will enable you to get the best experience. Our office hours are 8:00-5:00 Monday – Friday.
Completed or in-progress Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Non-Profit Studies, Communications, or Hospitality, preferred.
Experience with Microsoft Office products is ideal.
- Complete basic AIDS 101 training and volunteer orientation.
- Understand how Big Bend Cares serves clients.
- Assist in coordinating and implementing Special Events projects such as AIDS Walk and Artopia.
- Assist in social media public relations.
- Assist with fundraising and sponsor outreach
- Be available to participate in Volunteer Activities as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please send your resume to Caitlin Steiner, Volunteer and Events Coordinator, at email@example.com. Only responding to this need through this site is NOT sufficient for application.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: