REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- If you are an organization with 501(c)(3) status (faith-based, community-based, schools, civic organizations, etc.) OR a government entity interested in partnering with us to recruit and manage volunteers, please complete the information below. We will review your registration and notify you of your approval. Volunteer opportunities must occur in Florida.
- Be sure to read the Volunteer Connect Terms and Conditions document. Additionally, read our About Partnership page for more details about eligible organizations, Volunteer Connect features and key requirements for partners.
Before completing registration, please review the following key terms. Full Terms and Conditions are available here.
Registered organizations agree to:
- Provide a valid employee identification number (unless a government entity)
- Enter an accurate mission statement
- Post only volunteer opportunities that fulfill a charitable mission
- Acquire the necessary knowledge and training to correctly use account features
- Follow the guidelines established for posting opportunities
- Promptly update contact information should it change
- Respond to volunteer inquiries within 3 business days
- Post opportunities available in Florida only
Registered organizations agree not to:
- Indicate that Volunteer Florida endorses or supports the organization or its activities
- Participate in political or legislative activities as defined by the Internal Revenue Service
- Use Volunteer Connect to proselytize or promote religious views.
- Discriminate in its staff, board, volunteers, volunteer committees or recipients of services on the basis of a person's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, or mental or physical disability, political affiliations/opinions or any other status prohibited by applicable federal, state and laws.
- Request financial support/fundraise or post the need for financial support. Support for fundraising activities is permitted.
- Advertise goods and services.