Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
AmeriCorps VISTA Digital Marketing Specialist
This is an AmeriCorps VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) opportunity, which is a one-year (12-months) national service assignment, with a modest living allowance ($479.08 Bi-Weekly). Additional member benefits include choice of education award ($6,095.00) or end of service stipend upon successful completion of the program, mileage reimbursement, sick and vacation leave, health coverage, training, relocation allowance, and childcare assistance if eligible. Housing assistance is also available. To learn more about VISTA benefits please visit https://www.vistacampus.gov/in-service/benefits-service
Volunteer Position Description:
The digital marketing specialist supports digital strategies for increasing brand awareness and promotion of services using digital technology to drive engagement and conversion. The digital marketing specialist will support effective marketing campaigns online, and assist Digital Strategies Manager in meeting goals and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
The digital marketing specialist will support organizational strategies for donor cultivation and growth by executing several digital marketing campaigns throughout the year. He/she will develop assets and content, and track detailed analytics. The specialist will assist in obtaining, creating, and organizing creative assets, and have experience in digital story-telling including still photo and video capture and editing. The specialist will play a key role in driving engagement tactics on social media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect, write and format success stories and guest blogs from United Way partners, staff, supporters and stakeholders
- Write and build optimized email marketing campaigns via Marketing Cloud and/or Constant Contact
- Assist the Digital Strategies Manager with content creation and execution of Digital Services and Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud
- Collaborate across departments to produce and post compelling content for the organization’s websites to ensure that the site is accurate, easy to navigate and aligned with the United Way’s goals
- Manage content uploads and collection for Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud platform
- Develop compelling content for social media with direction from the Digital Strategies Manager.
- Create and edit videos, photos and graphics for use on digital channels
- Track and measure impact and engagement of online channels including social media, email and United Way websites
- Implement strategies to drive online fundraising in collaboration with Digital Strategies Manager
- Provide social media, photography, and videography event support as needed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: