Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Sheriff's Office Citizen Observer Patrol
“An honor to serve, a duty to protect.”
CITIZEN OBSERVER PATROL (C.O.P.)
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP KEEP YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- ARE YOU SERVICE ORIENTED?
- DO YOU WORK WELL IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT?
WHETHER YOU ARE RETIRED AND INTERESTED IN PUBLIC SERVICE, A BUSINESS MEMBER WHO WISHES TO GIVE BACK OR A COMMUNITY MEMBER THAT JUST WANTS MORE, VOLUNTEERING FOR THE C.O.P. MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU!
- ROAD PATROL
- BOAT PATROL
- BICYCLE PATROL
- CRASH INVESTIGATION
- FUNERAL ESCORTS
- FRONT DESK/RECEPTION
- HOME SECURITY SURVEYS
- VACATION WATCHES
- UNIFORMS AND EQUIPMENT ARE FURNISHED TO ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION:
The COP Recruiting Line at 386-586-4825
THE FLAGLER COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE C.O.P. PROGRAM IS AN UNCOMPENSATED VOLUNTEER PROGRAM DEDICATED TO COMMUNITY SERVICE.
FCSO IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE/EOE/VP
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: